Forwarding Your Email
Click this icon wherever you see it to view a screenshot of the specified step.
- Sign into your email at https://exchange.flagler.edu.
- Click on Options in the upper-right and select "Create an Inbox Rule..."
- Click "New..."
- In the New Inbox Rule screen, click the drop-down menu for "When the message arrives, and:"
- If you would like ALL of your incoming mail forwarded, choose "[Apply to all messages.]"
- Click the drop-down menu for "Do the following:" and choose "Redirect the message to..."
- A window will pop up, allowing you to choose or type the email address to which you would like to forward your emails. To select a recipient, highlight his or her name from the contact list and click "To->" at the bottom. To enter an email address that is not in the contact list, simply type it in the field next to "To->" at the bottom of the window. To enter multiple addresses, you can separate them with a semicolon (;).
- When you have entered all of the email addresses to which you would like your email forwarded, click "OK."
- Review the settings on the New Inbox Rule screen. If the settings are correct, click "More Options..."
- Enter a descriptive name for your rule so that if you need to modify or add rules in the future, you will know what this particular rule does.
- If you wish, you may use "Add Exception" to add exceptions to the forwarding rule.
- Click "Save."
- A warning box may appear asking "Do you want this rule to apply to all future messages?" Click "Yes" to start forwarding your email. Please note that this new rule will only apply to email sent since you have created the rule. It will not forward old mail that you already have in your mailbox.