Email App Setup
Basic instructions for setting up your email app (such as Outlook, Apple Mail, iPhone, Android phone, etc.):
Click this icon to read more information.
Click this icon wherever you see it to view a screenshot of the specified step.
- Open the Email or Accounts option on your device.
- Select the option to add a new account. If you aren't sure where to find this option:
Instructions for adding a new account on your device
- Choose "Microsoft Exchange" or "Exchange Active Sync" or "Corporate Sync" as the account type. Do NOT choose IMAP or POP3 - these protocols will not work to access Flagler email.
- Enter any of the following settings if you are prompted to do so:
Username: Your network username, usually your first initial, last name, with 3 random digits; do not include @flagler.edu
Email address: Your network username WITH @flagler.edu
Secure sign-in: Yes
- If these steps did not work, go back to step 3. At the very first step, make sure to choose the correct account type - "Microsoft Exchange" or "Exchange Active Sync" or "Corporate Sync".
- Wait a few minutes for your email to start syncing.
- If you still need help, call us at 904-819-6293. Be sure to know your phone make and model when you call to help us find the correct instructions for your phone.