Flagler College offers specials hardware and software discounts from our business partners. We also strongly encourage you to call the manufacturer of any hardware, software, or accessory that you may be looking to purchase to inquire about their private educational discounts. Most companies have student discounts on products, often requiring a .edu e-mail address, a letter from the Registrar, a copy of your student ID, or other items.
Students, faculty, and staff can purchase software from Microsoft*, Adobe, and other companies at a discounted education price from our sales facilitator OnTheHub. You must register for OnTheHub using your @flagler.edu email address.
If you need help ordering or installing your software, contact OnTheHub.
* Note that for Microsoft products, you are authorized for ONE purchase, which includes 3 activations for Office products (for a desktop and laptop machine, for instance) or 2 activations for Operating Systems on the same machine in the case of a system crash.
Computers & Hardware
Students, faculty, and staff can purchase Apple products at a discounted education price from the Flagler College Apple Store.
Students, faculty, and staff can purchase Dell products at a discounted education price from the Dell University Program.
Amazon offers students a free one-year Amazon Prime membership to students, including:
- Amazon Prime shipping benefits free for one year
- Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on textbooks and millions of other items
- No minimum order size
- Upgrades to One-Day shipping for $3.99/item
- E-mail alerts for exclusive deals and promotions
For more information and to sign up, visit the Amazon Student page. If you already have an Amazon account, you do not need to sign up for a new account. Just log in with your existing account, click "Your Account" in the upper-right, and click "Manage Your Student Membership."