Getting Information During An Emergency
In the event of an emergency, the college will begin posting advisories and other important information through the following channels:
- Campus e-mail (for students, faculty and staff)
- Main College Phone line - (904) 829-6481
- 88.5 FM (Flagler College Radio)
- E2 Campus Emergency Notification System - text messaging and e-mail alerts
- Facebook and Twitter (#FlaglerCollege)
The College has also developed an emergency Web site in the event of a major emergency, including a tropical storm or hurricane threatening St. Augustine. This web site will offer timely alerts and updates and can be found at: http://emergency.flagler.edu/
E2 Campus Emergency Notification
E2Campus is Flagler College’s emergency alert system, designed to keep you informed – on or off campus. Stay up to date with news on severe weather, fires or other safety threats that can affect you.
Learn more about signing up: E2 Campus
Reporting a Crime, Emergency, or Unsafe Situation
- Dial 911 to report an emergency
- From on-campus landlines dial 9-911
- Blue Phones on campus grounds connect instantly, 24/7 to the Security Office in Ponce Hall.
- To contact Flagler Security by phone: (904) 819-6200 or dial 0 from an on-campus landline.