SelfService Password Reset
SelfService allows Flagler College students, staff, and faculty to reset their passwordat any time without the need to call our Help Desk. SelfService also gives employees a way to update their directory contact informationand gives authorized users a way to search for employee contact information. Changing your password for your e-mail address will also change your password to log onto campus PCs, the wireless network, and your print account.
To change your password, follow these directions:
- Click here to log into SelfService using your email username and password.
- Upon logging in for the first time, set up your security questions and alternate email address.
- After you have enrolled, click on the "Change Password" tab in the upper-left.
- Enter your old password, your new password, then type your new password once more to confirm that you typed it correctly.
Flagler College's Secure Password Requirements
Your password must be between 8 and 16characters long.
Your password must contain all of the following:
- at least one UPPERCASE letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character, such as: !, $, #, %, etc.
Your password cannot contain any of the following:
- Your username
- Your first, middle, or last name
- qwerty, asdf, abc, abcd, 123, 1234, flagler
Your password cannot be the same as your last 10 passwords.
Staff and Faculty must change their passwords every 6 months.
- Your password has been changed!
- Employees can use the "My Info" tab to update their basic contact information.
- Any time you need to change your password, change your security questions & alternate email address, or update your employee details in the future, just visit SelfService.