Finding an Email Address
Follow the instructions below to find an email address using the Check Names feature.
Check Names is very useful for finding a classmate's email address, a professor's email address, or your roommate's email address if you are not yet on campus.
- Log into your email at Flagler Email (Office365). (You can also find this option in most email applications, such as Outlook from campus computers or on your personal Windows or Mac computer.)
- Click "New" to start a new email message.
- In the "To..." field, enter part of the name of the person you'd like to email.
- Click the 3 dots located next to the Discard button and then select "Check Names."
- The email address will auto-fill if an exact match is found.
- If an exact match is not found, you will see a list of close matches from which you can select the correct person.
- If you still cannot find a match, try typing fewer characters in the person's name in case you are misspelling it.
- If you still cannot find a match, click on "To..." which will open the full Flagler email address book. From here, you can search or browse for the person you're trying to find.