Job Search Resources
Job searching can be an overwhelming and timely process. Check out these resources to assist you further.
Your Handshake account is used to:
- Schedule an appointment with one of our career counselors
- Career Development events
- Job listings
- Internship opportunities
- Resume and cover letter guidance
- General Job Search
CareerSHIFT enables job searchers to:
- Search, select and store job listings from all job boards and all company job postings.
- Get up-to-date contact information, including e-mail addresses, for millions of companies.
- Access in-depth information about contacts and companies posting jobs.
- Record, save and store your correspondence history records automatically.
First Time Users must create a new account using a Flagler College email or Alumni email. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
The O*NETdatabase includes information on skills, abilities, work knowledge, activities, and interests associated with occupations.
My Next Move site has tasks, skills, salary information, and more for over 900 different careers.
The Occupational Outlook Handbook (OOH) is a career resource by the Bureau of Labor Statistics offering information on the hundreds of occupations that provide the overwhelming majority of jobs in the United States.
USAJOBS is a job board enabling job seekers access to thousands of job opportunities across hundreds of federal agencies and organizations.