Public Administration Program
Designed for our working community.
In today’s economy, having a four-year college degree is a valuable professional and personal asset. Local governments, companies and non-profit organizations in our region are placing a priority on having an increasingly educated workforce.
If you are a working professional who has dreamed of pursuing your bachelor’s degree and experiencing that strong sense of personal accomplishment, Flagler College has a program designed just for you.
Linda Soughton, Public Administration 2009 graduate, went on to become the Director of St. Johns County Emergency Management.
Ready to Apply?
Before you get started, review these pages to better understand our program.
Review our Public Administration admissions requirements to find out how to apply as well as information on our tuition.
Review our course descriptions to see if Flagler is the right fit for you.
The Public Administration Program can be completed in 5 semesters or 2 1/2 years. Find out how our PAD program works for you.
Meet our faculty in the Public Administration Program and discover new contacts.
Congratulations on being admitted to Flagler! Now that you are weighing your options, consider how Flagler can set you up for success.Admitted Students
Here are some quick facts about our program:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Public Administration
- Classes are held on nights and select Saturdays for working professionals
- Our curriculum is designed to meet your career goals and includes courses in management, finance, human resources, ethics, public policy and grant writing
- Experienced faculty members from both the public and private sector
- Students are challenged to develop critical problem-solving skills and competence in all aspects to successfully manage and operate organizations
Added bonus:The Effective Access to Student Education (EASE) makes pursuing your degree at Flagler College exceptionally affordable.