Renting Campus Facilities
Flagler College resides on a campus like none other. Our grounds host a stunning collection of historic structures side-by-side with state-of-the art facilities designed for the demands of modern entertaining and contemporary work practices.
Our versatile facilities are available for use (often at low or no cost) by community organizations that help support the mission of Flagler College and that offer a cultural benefit to the community. For cultural, academic, civic, or arts events, consider these facilities:
- Lewis Auditorium, capacity 815
- The Virginia Room at the Ringhaver Student Center, capacity 200
- The Gamache-Koger Theater at the Ringhaver Student Center, capacity 120
Scheduling preference is given to Flagler College academic classes and events. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The College has identified four unique venues on campus to offer prospective brides and grooms distinct choices in planning their wedding’s style, tone, and size:
- The exquisite Grand Ballroom in the former Hotel Ponce De Leon, the undisputed jewel of St. Augustine, the Nation’s Oldest City.
- The historic Solarium over Ponce Hall, offering symmetrical roof terraces and unparalleled views of the city, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean.
- Historic Markland House, a spacious and refined estate home with all the charm of the Old South.
- The sophisticated and chic Crisp-Ellert Art Museum, nestled in the heart of the historic campus grounds.
Each venue offers multiple options for food, furnishings, and entertainment. The College has partnered with the Casa Monica hotel, the Tasting Room restaurant, and Flagler Catering Services to provide meal planning and catering. Bookings will be offered for spring and summer events only.
For more information visit our weddings and special events website.