How to download and view the Student Handbook
The Student Handbook is a large document. We recommend downloading and viewing this file in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. This will give you the option of clicking "Bookmarks" for easier content navigation.
- Right-click the "Flagler College Student Handbook" link below.
- Select the option
- for Internet Explorer: "Save Target As..."
- for Chrome or Firefox: "Save Link As..."
- Choose where you would like to save the file.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the file.
- Double-click the file name.
Once the Student Handbook file is opened you should be presented with "Bookmarks" located on the left of the document.
Oct 17, 2017Ideas & Images presentation to focus on history of Middle East tensions, impact of 1916 World War I agreement
Oct 12, 2017Super Bowl champion Mark Brunell to speak at Flagler’s Crimson & Gold Banquet
Oct 10, 2017Artist-in-Residence, Flagler professor to engage in conversation on race, memory and negotiation of spaces