How to download and view the Student Handbook
The Student Handbook is a large document. We recommend downloading and viewing this file in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application. This will give you the option of clicking "Bookmarks" for easier content navigation.
- Right-click the "Flagler College Student Handbook" link below.
- Select the option
- for Internet Explorer: "Save Target As..."
- for Chrome or Firefox: "Save Link As..."
- Choose where you would like to save the file.
- Click the "Save" button.
- Navigate to the location on your computer where you saved the file.
- Double-click the file name.
Once the Student Handbook file is opened you should be presented with "Bookmarks" located on the left of the document.
Aug 24, 2016Flagler College welcomes new students during convocation ceremony
Aug 20, 2016Flagler College students arrive on campus
Aug 18, 2016Construction on new parking garage underway