Senior Class Gift
The Senior Gift Tradition
The Flagler College Senior Class has a tradition of giving back to the College. Seniors have taken this opportunity to show their appreciation for the College by raising money to finance campus projects that leave behind a legacy. The past gifts have served as a way for the graduating classes to have an impact on future students.
Graduating classes vote on what their Senior Gift will be. Here is a list of the past Senior Gifts.
- 2014 - The Class of 2014 Endowed Scholarship
- 2013 - Coffee Station in Proctor Library and gift to Flagler Fund
- 2012 - New laptops to be loaned from the Library
- 2011 - New Equipment for the Fitness Center
- 2010 - New Computers for the Ringhaver Student Center
- 2009 - The Class of 2009 Endowed Scholarship
- 2008 - The Recycling Program
- 2007 - Mural for the Student Center
- 2006 - Picnic tables for the West Lawn
How are the Gifts Used?
You will decide! The senior class will be surveyed throughout the year and during Senior Day.
How to Make a Gift
You can make a gift at Senior Day, which will be held a few weeks prior to graduation (December and May). You and/or your family may also buy a message in our Graduation Thank You book. Information to purchase a message will be sent directly through email and mail.
Remember, it is easy to give online. Suggested donations corresponds to the Senior's graduation year (ex. $20.15 to represent the Class of 2015), but a gift of any size is important!
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Class Gift Proposal
We want to know your idea for the Senior Class gift! Each year, the proposals will be reviewed and used to generate a ballot for voting by the Senior Class. Simply fill out the online proposal form below.
If you have any questions regarding the proposal process, contact email@example.com.
ALL fields are required.