Admission & Aid
Ask Tallahassee Admissions
Ask us a question:
Clinical Education Training
Admission is open to student who have earned an Associate of Arts (AA) degree, or 60 transferable college credits in which a grade of C or better was earned. Candidates must also meet program prerequisite requirements.
The following must be provided to Flagler College Tallahassee before you are considered for acceptance:
- Application for Admission
- $20.00 application fee
- Official, sealed transcripts from all universities or colleges you have attended.
Applications can be mailed or hand delivered to:
Flagler College Tallahassee444 Appleyard Dr.Tallahassee, FL 32304
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition is $210 per credit hour and many students qualify for some form of financial assistance. Sources of assistance include the Pell Grant, Stafford Loans, the Florida Minority Teacher Scholarship, awards offered under the Florida Bright Futures Program, and the Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG).
The FRAG is awarded to Florida residents who are enrolled full-time and do not already have a four-year degree. The FRAG award amount varies each year. It is anticipated that the FRAG will provide approximately $2,150 per student per year.
Applications for all forms of aid may be obtained through the Financial Aid Coordinator. Some forms of financial aid are available only to students taking a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester.
In addition to federal and state financial aid programs, Flagler College Tallahassee currently offers three tuition assistance programs.
- Full time employees of Tallahassee Community College and their dependents are eligible for a 50% tuition discount.
- Full time teachers of local school districts are eligible for education courses at the rate of $315.00 per course.
- Graduates of Flagler who return to take additional classes may enroll for scheduled classes at the rate of $105.00 per credit hour.
Flagler College Tallahassee has been approved for VA funding. If approved, some armed service veterans and their dependents may be eligible to receive benefits from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Contact the Assistant Registrar for information.