Roger Bradley: Faculty and Staff
Whether it is the quality of academic programming, the beauty of our campus and setting, or the unparalleled value we afford students and families, Flagler College has been recognized as among the best in the nation.
Rankings & Recognition
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Presented "Did World War II End the Great Depression," Flagler College Community Lecture Series, March 13, 2012.
- Published Economics for Christian Schools (2nd ed.). Greenville, SC: BJU Press, 2010 (with Al Carper and Brad Payne).
- Presented “An Analysis of the Current Economic Slump: The Housing Bubble and Financial Markets,” to the St. Augustine Sunrise Rotary Club, 2008
Professor Bradley earned his Ph.D. in Economics from Clemson University. He received an M.Ed. in Teaching History and a B.S. in Social Studies Education from Bob Jones University. His areas of focus for his doctoral studies included econometrics, industrial organization and monetary economics.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Money and Banking
- Intermediate Macroeconomics
- American Economic History
- History of Economic Thought
- European Economic History
- Austrian Economics
Previously taught at:
- Bob Jones University
- Clearwater Christian College
- Keller Graduate School of Management, Devry University
- University of South Florida
- Clemson University