Luciana Gassett: Faculty and Staff
Whether it is the quality of academic programming, the beauty of our campus and setting, or the unparalleled value we afford students and families, Flagler College has been recognized as among the best in the nation.
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Former owner, Aquatro Design agency, Brazil, a full-service design agency
- Former art director for Atlanta-based design and marketing agencies, with client roster including Wal-Mart, Target, Federated, Lowe’s, Home Depot, Costco and Sam’s Club
- Winner, Best of Show, Trade Am Showroom Visual Display, America’s Mart, Atlanta
- First Place, TVS Interiors Campaign, American Association of Marketing Professionals
- First Place, Brazilian Federal Government at Expo ’98 Logo Competition, Brazil
- Panelist, Savannah College of Art and Design Alumni Panel Discussion
Professor Gassett earned her M.A. in Graphic Design from Savannah College of Art and Design with a specialty in brand positioning and brand revitalization. She earned a B.A. in Visual Communication from Universidade de Brasilia, Brazil. She brings a successful career in marketing and graphic design to her teaching role at Flagler College, and her work has been honored with national and international industry recognition.
Teaching and Related Service:
Previously taught at:
- The Art Institute of Jacksonville
- Savannah College of Art and Design