Former students whose enrollment has been voluntarily or involuntarily interrupted, including academic suspension or dismissal, must petition the Registrar in writing for readmission to the College. The request for readmission should include reasons for leaving Flagler and for wanting to return. Former students who have attended another college or university for at least one semester must be eligible to re-enroll at that institution.
Students who have attended another institution for more than one semester must have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.0 to be eligible for readmission. Official transcripts from the institution(s) attended must be submitted to the Registrar. In some instances, an on-campus interview and an updated application for admission may be required.
Deadlines for Readmission Application
|Fall||July 1st of current year|
|Spring||October 1st of preceding year|
Steps to Request Readmission
Submit a written request toMiriam C. Roberson, Registrar
Post Office Box 1027
Saint Augustine, FL 32085-1027
Your request must include the following
- Your previous dates of enrollment
- Why you left Flagler College (i.e., transfer to another college, family, travel, academic dismissal)
- If you were academically dismissed, you will need to include strategies that you will employ to improve your grades and you academic standing.
- What you have been doing since leaving Flagler College(i.e., another college, family, travel, work)
- Reason you would like to return
- Semester and Year in which you wish to re-enroll
- Major you intend to pursue up returning to Flagler College
- Current Mailing Address and Phone Number
Note: All readmit students are accepted on a space available basis and that all readmit students are accepted as non-boarding, off-campus students.