Paul B Crutchfield, Jr.
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Association of College Educators: Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Council on Education of the Deaf
- Florida Educators of the Hearing Impaired
- Phi Delta Kappa
Professor Crutchfield earned his Ph.D. from the University of Florida with an emphasis in Curriculum and Instruction, his M.A. from Gallaudet University with an emphasis in Education of the Hearing Impaired, Secondary English, and his B.A. from the University of the South, Sewanee, TN.
Teaching and Related Service:
Previously taught at:
- Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind
- Central North Carolina School for the Deaf