Undergraduate Research Resources
The resources listed below are designed to help students interested in pursuing undergraduate research opportunities.
Florida Undergraduate Research Conference (FURC)
This annual event is open to all undergraduate researchers in the state of Florida. More information on FURC and the conference can be found on the conference website.
- Academic Learning JournalThe ALJ in Student Research periodically accepts article submissions. Submissions should range between 2500-3750 words, and should be sent as Microsoft Word attachments to editor_ALJ@fhsu.edu. All submissions forwarded on to the editorial board for review are sent as blind submissions and evaluated by a minimum of two readers. Works that are not accepted for publication are given detailed feedback for revision. For complete submission guidelines, see http://www.fhsu.edu/alj_in_student_research/.
- Journal of Student Research (JOFSR)JOFSR is an electronic, academic, multidisciplinary, peer-reviewed research journal. Undergraduate students can submit their research for review at www.jofsr.com.
- Undergraduate Research Commons
The Undergraduate Research Commons is a discovery portal that showcases over 700 undergraduate research publications.
- Undergraduate Researchers' Graduate School Registry
Student who have an interest in research and who are looking to pursue an advanced degree should review this Registry of Undergraduate Researchers. The registry can facilitate the matching of experienced undergraduate researchers with graduate programs who are in need of well prepared researchers.Council of Undergraduate Research: Graduate School Registry
- WebGuru Guide for Undergraduate Research in Science
This online resource will provide information to students on how to set up, structure and find funding for an undergraduate research project.
- Journal of Young Investigators Summer Research Program Guide
Find research programs at institutions around the world. The programs are divided by academic categories.
- Undergraduate Journals Listing
Lists of undergraduate journals from institutions around the world.
International Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities- The International Journal of Undergraduate Research and Creative Activities represents a grass-roots effort to support and advance undergraduate scholarship in all academic disciplines at institutions across the country and around the world.