Admission & Tuition
Admission is open to professionals who are employed full-time for in public service and non-profit agencies in St. Johns and surrounding counties. Applications are invited from students who have earned an:
- Associate of Arts degree, or
- Associate of Science degree, or
- 60 transferable college credits in which a grade of C or better was earned from a regionally accredited college or university.
A maximum of 15 academic credit hours may be accepted for military training, education, or experience. Students who do not have an Associate of Arts degree and students who have earned the Associate of Science degree may have to take additional courses to satisfy the College's general education requirements.
All requirements must be completed prior to starting the program.
The Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG), makes pursuing the B.S. degree in Public Administration at Flagler College exceptionally affordable. For the 2017-2018 academic year, total tuition for this program is $4,100.00 or $2,050 a semester. Full-time* students who qualify for the FRAG receive $3,500.00 towards the cost of tuition.
Tuition for the 2018/2019 academic year will likely be the same.
(* A full-time student is one who is enrolled for 12 hours per semester.)
|Application Deadline for Fall Semester, including transcripts||July 20, 2018|
|New Student Orientation for Fall Semester||August 2, 2018, 6pm|
|Fall Semester||August 20, 2018 – December 13, 2018|
|Application Deadline for Spring Semester, including transcripts||November 21, 2018|
|New Student Orientation for Spring Semester||December 18, 2018, 6pm|
|Spring Semester||January 7, 2019 – May 2, 2019|
STEP 1 : Complete the PAD application at the link below
- For best results, complete and submit this application using a browser other than Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Edge.
- If you have previously attended a college or university under a different surname, be sure to list that name in the block “Former Last Name”. This is critical to ensuring transcripts issued under a former name can be associated with your application.
- If unable to complete or submit the application, send an email for technical support to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please explain the problem in detail, including any error messages being displayed.
STEP 2 : Request Transcripts
Contact the Registrar of each college or university you have attended and request your official transcript. The Registrar at each college or university you have attended may submit your transcripts one of three ways:
- Mail : Office of Admissions, Flagler College, 74 King Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084.
- Email : email@example.com
- Online Document Transfer
Be sure to specify that transcripts should be sent to Flagler College – St. Augustine, not Flagler College – Tallahassee.
If you are a veteran or currently serving in any branch of the U.S. Armed Forces, order your Joint Service Transcript (JST) or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript. For more information on how to do this, please see www.flagler.edu/militaryveterans.
“Attending the Flagler PAD program was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Not only was I able to achieve my personal goal of earning a college degree, it has helped to advance my career and bolster my professional status. I found that the PAD schedule made it easy for me to attend while still working full time and taking care
of my family.”
Ask Public Administration
Public Administration Program