Designed for our Working Community
The Public Administration Program
In today’s economy, having a four-year college degree is a valuable professional and personal asset. Local governments, companies and non-profit organizations in our region are placing a priority on having an increasingly educated workforce.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Public Administration.
- Curriculum has been designed specifically to meet the educational and career objectives of working professionals.
- Faculty members possess advanced academic degrees, as well as both public and private sector experience.
- Learning occurs in a dynamic, interactive environment where students are challenged to develop critical problem-solving skills and competence in all aspects to successfully manage and operate organizations.
- Curriculum includes management, finance, human resources, administrative ethics, program evaluation, public policy and grant writing.
- Classes are conveniently scheduled for working professionals in the evenings and on select Saturdays.
Added bonus: The Florida Resident Access Grant (FRAG) makes pursuing your degree at Flagler College exceptionally affordable.
Howard “Skip” Cole, a 2010 Public Administration grad, was recently appointed commander of Central Investigations for the St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office.
Ready to Apply?
Great! Learn more about our admission and tuition.