W. Jeff Knight: Faculty and Staff
Professor Knight earned a Master of Tax Accounting and his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Alabama. He brings a long career in business and industry to his teaching service at Flagler College. He has served as a senior executive of public and private corporations and he stays active in the business community through independent financial consulting.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, University of Alabama, 1981
- Master of Tax Accounting, University of Alabama, 1982
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Federal Income Taxes
- Advance Federal Income Tax
- Accounting Information Systems
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination
- Certified Public Accountant, (Alabama, 1984, Retired)
- Master of Tax Accounting, University of Alabama 1982
- Member American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Nearly 30 years of business experience as a CPA, Controller, CFO, CEO and financial consultant.