W. Knight: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Certified Public Accountant, (Alabama, 1984, inactive)
Master of Tax Accounting, University of Alabama, 1982
Professor Knight earned his Masters in Tax Accounting and his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Alabama. He brings a long career in business and industry to his teaching service at Flagler College; he has served as a senior executive of public and private corporations and he stays active in the business community through independent financial consulting.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Federal Income Taxes
- Advance Federal Income Tax
- Accounting Information Systems
Nearly 30 years of business experience as a CPA, Controller, CFO, CEO and financial consultant.