Paula Holanchock: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Motivational speaker and custom leadership training consultant
- St. Johns County Sheriff’s Office SWOT Leadership Training
- Monarch Project for Emerging Women
- Students Working Against Tobacco
- Board Member, Boys and Girls Club of Northeast Florida
- Third-degree certified black belt TaeKwonDo
- Pursuing PhD.
Owner of local martial arts studio
Professor Holanchock earned her MIBA in International Business Administration from Nova Southeastern University. She earned her B.A. in Business Administration with a minor in Advertising from Flagler College. In addition to her teaching and service to the College, she is active in the local community as the owner and head instructor of North Florida Martial Arts.
- Proven track record in leadership, guidance and mentoring.
- Strong intercultural communication and motivational skills.
- Adept at professional training and strategic planning.
- Focused on organizational change and culture-building.
- Motivated, high-energy educator, strong people skills
Teaching and Related Service:
- Principles of Management
- Sport Entrepreneurship
- Social Entrepreneurship
- Sales Force Management
- Introduction to Business
- Personal Finance
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Business Communication
Coordinator, Business Internship Program
Advisor, Society for Advancement of Management (SAM) - the oldest management society in the world.