Mark Huelsbeck: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Three original films featured in multiple screenings in California, Illinois, Iowa, Delaware and Canada
- Director's Choice Award, SF Shorts: The San Francisco Festival of Short Films, 2007
- Gold Eddy: Best Student Documentary, Cedar Rapids Independent Film Festival
- Director of photography of multiple feature-length films
- Freelance Final Cut Pro trainer
- Editor and sound designer for more than twenty-hour long corporate features and training films.
Professor Huelsbeck earned an M.F.A. from The University of Iowa with a focus on film and video production. He earned a B.A. in Religious Studies from The University of Iowa. His areas of special interset and expertise include digital cinema production, documentary film and post-production techniques. He is an expert in DVD authoring and is an Apple-certified Final Cut Pro trainer.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Mass Media Production
- Television Workshop
- Advanced Electronic Production
Previously taught at:
- University of Iowa