Kim Bradley: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
Kim earned degrees in journalism and English from Auburn University. She has an MFA in fiction from University of New Orleans.
Area of Research:
Short fiction, the novel, and Southern fiction
Kim grew up in Monroeville, Alabama. Her short fiction has been published in Southern Indiana Review, Natural Bridge, Real South Magazine, Needle: Magazine of Noir, Bayou, and The Louisville Review. Her story, "Hurricane Machine," was nominated for a Pushcart Prize by Natural Bridge.
Teaching and Related Service:
- ENG 142 First-year composition
- ENG 202 Intro to Literature
- CRW 206 Intro to Writing the Short Story
- CRW 312 Advanced Short Story
- CRW 340 Writing the Young Adult Novel
- CRW 340 Writing Flash Fiction
Faculty advisor, Inkslingers Coordinator, Writers in Residence visiting writers program