Joshua Behl: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Published in the Encyclopedia of Clinical Psychology
- Presented at national conferences including the American Society of Criminology (ASC), American Psychology-Law Society (AP-LS), and American Psychological Association (APA) meetings.
- Member of American Society of Criminology, Academy of Criminal Justice Sciences, Southern Criminal Justice Association, American Psychology-Law Society, American Society of Trial Consultants
- Blog Editor for American Society of Trial Consultants
- Pro Bono Committee for American Society of Trial Consultants
Dr. Joshua Behl received his Ph.D. from the University of Florida in August of 2016 where he also received his BA and MA. Dr. Behl's research interests are found at the intersection of psychology and the law. Using criminological, psychological, and sociological theories, he has researched the topics of witnesses, alibis, and juries. Dr. Behl applies this research to real world cases in his work as a trial consultant.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Introduction to the Criminal Justice System
- Sociology of Law
- Criminal Courts