Emily Splane: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Published in peer-reviewed academic journals including American Journal of Physiology Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology; Physiology and Behavior; and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Presented at national industry conferences including Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior and Society for Neuroscience
- Member, Society for the Study of Ingestive Behavior
- Published textbook "Psychology of Eating"
Professor Splane received her Ph.D. in Behavioral Neuroscience from The University of Florida, where she also earned an M.S. in Behavioral Neuroscience. She earned a B.S. in Biology from Stetson University. She has conducted extensive research in behavioral neuroscience using techniques including autoradiography, immunohistochemistry and operant conditioning.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Psychology Senior Seminar
- Physiological Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology
- Introduction to Psychology
- Psychology of Eating
Previously taught at:
- The University of Florida
Flagler faculty senator since 2007