Don Berglund: Faculty and Staff
Research, Professional and Creative Activity:
- Member of The American Society for Public Administration and The American Political Science Association.
Has published articles on effective governance in Public Administration Academic Journals, and the PA Times On-Line Journal.
- Has presented a paper or chaired a panel discussion at twenty national or regional academic conferences, most recently, in September, 2014, at the Southeastern Conference on Public Administration, in Atlanta, Georgia.
Professor Berglund earned his Ph.D. in Public Administration and Policy from Virginia Tech, his M.P.A. from the University of Nebraska, and his B.S. from Nebraska Wesleyan University. His special interests include Issues in State and Local Government, American National Domestic Policy, and Organization Behavior.
He has served as the Director of the Public Administration Program at Flagler College since 2003.
Teaching and Related Service:
• State and Local Government
• Intergovernmental Relations
• Program Evaluation
• Administrative Leadership
• Public Economy
• Public Policy
• Administrative Ethics
• Organization Behavior
Previously Taught at:
• Texas Tech
• University of Alabama at Birmingham
• Washburn University
• University of North Florida