Agnieszka Johnson: Faculty and Staff
Professor Johnson holds a Master's degree in Spanish from Middlebury College, Vermont, and a B.A. degree in Latin American Studies/Spanish from Flagler College. She is also a graduate of Regina Mundi Institute, Rome, Italy. In addition, she has completed language study programs in France, Italy, and Spain. Professor Johnson brings a wide international experience and passion for languages to her classroom. She strongly believes that to learn successfully a language student must be challenged and immersed in language and culture. This believe led her to develop and direct many successful study abroad programs in Peru, Costa Rica, and Spain. Her area of interest is Latin American Culture and Literature with emphasis on woman writers and short stories.
Teaching and Related Service:
- Master of Arts Middlebury College, Vermont
- Bachelor of Arts Flagler College, FL
- Associate of Science Mitchell College, CT
- Religious Studies Regina Mundi, Italy
- NAFSA Trainee in International Education
- Elementary Spanish Intermediate
- Spanish Hispanic Literature and Film
- Hispanic Myths and Legends
- Andean Culture Survey of Spanish Literature
- Telling Story in Latin America
- Literature and Environment in Central America
- Latin American Poetry and Music
Developed and directed study abroad programs in Costa Rica, Peru, and Spain International & First Year Student Academic Advisor.
Board Member of the Florida Association of International Educators (FAIE) Member of American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Language (ACTFL) Member of National Collegiate Hispanic Honor Society
Florida Association for International Educators Award "You Made a World of Difference"